Save the date! April 21st-28th

GEG Michigan

Apr 5, 2023, 6:26:41 PM4/5/23
to GEG Michigan
GEG Michigan Unplugged Spring Symposium

Who: GEG Michigan Members and friends

What: An opportunity to meet up in person to discuss all things Google, a walk & talk!

Where: Outside in your local communities

When: April 21st-28th, 2023

Why: To connect with educators in your local community and enjoy the outdoors

Stay tuned for more details!

GEG Michigan

Apr 7, 2023, 8:18:04 AM4/7/23
to GEG Michigan

Walk & Talk

The Unplugged Spring Symposium isn’t your typical professional development event. It is a time for in-person connection and learning while enjoying the outdoors. The weather is warming up and April showers will bring May flowers. Earth day will be here before we know it, so let’s take our learning outside!

Grab a colleague, friend, or fellow educator(s) and plan to go for a walk at a location of your choice. Take a walk around your school, a nearby park, or just around town together. We recommend you walk for a duration of 30-60 minutes and dress for the weather. You could walk and talk during lunch, after school, or on the weekend. Pick a day and time between April 21st and April 28th that works best. Let’s get our bodies active and get inspired to finish the school year strong!

Need help meeting a member in your area? Reply to the thread in our Google Group

Walking with someone who isn’t a member? Help them join →  bit.ly/gegmichigan

Stay tuned, discussion prompts coming soon!

GEG Michigan

Apr 17, 2023, 2:43:11 PM4/17/23
to GEG Michigan
Did you find a buddy yet and schedule a time?! Put it on your calendar and block off time to learn, connect, and get outside! Discussion prompts will be released on Thursday.

Tanika Rucker

Apr 18, 2023, 10:29:18 AM4/18/23
to GEG Michigan
Is anyone walking in the Macomb area?

Mary J. Hankins

Apr 18, 2023, 12:38:24 PM4/18/23
to Tanika Rucker, GEG Michigan

Is anyone in the Shiawassee County area?

Would love to do this with someone!!!

Mary Hankins

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geg-michigan/CANj_dGi%3D4%2BBCsrY6Libw87TJcCfiPJKjnvQkb4BwRj2xUvXqCA%40mail.gmail.com.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Owosso Public Schools. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

GEG Michigan

Apr 20, 2023, 5:09:06 PM4/20/23
to GEG Michigan
-->  Discussion prompts are here! <--

Have a great walk and talk! Don't forget to share your experience with #gegmichigan :)