GEG Clips

GEG Michigan

Jun 5, 2023, 10:38:10 AM6/5/23
to GEG Michigan
Hello GEG Michigan,

We will be hosting a short film festival to kick off next school year! Please save the dates. If you want to knock it out and submit your entry before you go on summer break, the submissions form is now collecting responses. https://forms.gle/koqbQYhBT21bKCDYA

Who: GEG Michigan members

What: Short video submissions about an educational technology tip with a take away resource for your audience! Videos should be a maximum of 5 minutes in length. Non-video submissions are allowed but must include a short written blurb.

When: Submissions are due by August 7th, 2023 at 11:59pm ET

Save the date for the watch party on August 14th!
Twitter Post - GEG MI Clips A short film festival.png

GEG Michigan

Jul 17, 2023, 4:12:45 PM7/17/23
to GEG Michigan
Here is the site for GEG Clips. Now accepting entries! https://sites.google.com/view/geg-games-2022/home

GEG Michigan

Aug 8, 2023, 7:58:19 AM8/8/23
to GEG Michigan
The deadline has passed for submissions but we are extending the deadline! Please submit your entries by Thursday, August 10th.

GEG Michigan

Aug 10, 2023, 11:11:35 AM8/10/23
to GEG Michigan
GEG Clips Watch party is postponed. We are still accepting entries!
Message has been deleted

GEG Michigan

Oct 23, 2023, 3:56:07 PM10/23/23
to GEG Michigan
Hello GEG Michigan,

The GEG Clips short film festival is rescheduled! The submissions form is now collecting responses. https://forms.gle/koqbQYhBT21bKCDYA

Who: GEG Michigan members

What: Short video submissions about an educational technology tip with a take away resource for your audience! Videos should be a maximum of 5 minutes in length. Non-video submissions are allowed but must include a short written blurb.

When: Submissions are due by November 20th, 2023 at 11:59pm ET

Save the date for the watch party on November 28th!

GEG Michigan

Nov 21, 2023, 8:23:35 AM11/21/23
to GEG Michigan
 Due to the lack of submissions, GEG Clips is canceled. Stay tuned for the Tech Challenge launching in January!

More to come in 2024. Which topics are you most excited about? https://forms.gle/dUy4fu2CBZsnJ4w37