Google Workspace Folders

Mary Hankins

Mar 21, 2023, 10:33:37 AM3/21/23
to GEG Michigan
Anyone know what has happened to the Workspace Folders in the Priority section of Google Drive? I use one that I keep current lessons in and switch out as we finish. That allows me to quickly access my current lessons. We no longer can remove something from that folder. Or at least, I can't. Anyone else have the same issue?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mary Hankins

Tanika Rucker

Mar 21, 2023, 12:06:22 PM3/21/23
to Mary Hankins, GEG Michigan
Looks like when I right-click on a document in my priority workspace, I have the option to move to a new place in Google Drive.
image.png

Mary Hankins

Mar 21, 2023, 2:55:14 PM3/21/23
to GEG Michigan
I can do the 'move to' but it keeps it in the workspace folder. I want to remove it and put current ones in.
With 20 classes, and only able to save 25 in the workspace folder, I need to be able to remove from the folder.

Thanks anyway.

Tanika Rucker

Mar 21, 2023, 4:13:21 PM3/21/23
to Mary Hankins, GEG Michigan
Sorry, can't answer this one. I understand what you are saying. The only suggestion I would have is creating a new workspace and getting rid of the old workspace.