💻 The 2024 Tech Challenge is Coming! 💻

Jeremy Badiner

Dec 11, 2023, 8:38:40 AM12/11/23
to GEG Michigan

The 2024 Tech Challenge is Coming!

Remember, this is open to EVERYONE, not just Classroom Teachers!

 Learn Some Easy Tech Tools & Have Some FUN!!!

No pressure, but just a heads up. The 2024 Tech Challenge sign-up will be shared when we get back from Winter Break and the challenges will begin January 15. Get rested up for the fun of another series of useful challenges. Remember, you get treats when you complete them so this is a win-win!

Want to see what this is all about? Check out last year’s challenges here to see what type of tasks you will explore: bit.ly/GEGMITechChallenge2023

REMEMBER:

  • This is open to EVERYONE, not just Classroom Teachers!

  • You don’t have to do every challenge to participate (only if you want to earn the badge and points).

  • There is no pressure and this is for fun, but it's a great chance to try something new.

  • Remember, you can ask for help from your friends, family, students, and especially your Tech Coach.

  • This is for FUN so no extra stress!

More information and the Sign-Up will be shared when we return from Winter Break!

I hope you accept the challenge and join in on the fun!

GEG Michigan Learn Captain

Follow my Tweets: @MrBadiner

Tech Resources: BadinerBytes.com

About Me: bit.ly/JeremyBadiner