ChatGPT- HOW IS YOUR SCHOOL TACKLING IT.

Bothwell Riside

Apr 19, 2023, 8:38:43 PM4/19/23
to geg...@googlegroups.com, geg-mi...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I wanted to know how your schools are dealing with the proliferation of Chatbots and ChatGPT in particular. I have this article of mine and please may you share with others and I want to gather as much information as possible.
--
PhD student, Master's Degree in Education, Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Information systems, Diploma in Education, Diploma in Management Information Systems, Google certified educator level 1 and 2, Microsoft Certified Educator, Certificate in Cyber Security and Awareness, Certificate in digital literacy, expert  MS excel and Google sheets user. Teacher of Maths, computer science and primary trained teacher.