Coding as a foreign language

Rachel Bennett

Jul 17, 2023, 9:14:49 AM7/17/23
to GEG Michigan
Hi Everyone-
I hope you are all enjoying your summer.
Our school is struggling to fill several open positions right now; foreign language is one.  I remember hearing a few years back that some schools in MI were able to get approval for coding to count as the foreign language requirement.
Does anyone have information on what schools and how they were able to get the school board/state to approve.
Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

--
Rachel Bennett
JH Math, Science, Tech Teacher

The information contained in this e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is neither intended nor allowed.   If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.