Subject: Invitation to Attend a Session on "Google Maps & Google Earth"

Fred Sagwe

May 5, 2023, 4:26:03 PM5/5/23
to geg-kenya
India Meets Kenya..!!

Dear Educators,
We cordially invite you to our Professional Development session on Google Maps and Earth. This session will be held both face-to-face and virtually online at the Tech Kidz Africa hub in Ratna Square Nyali, Mombasa, and live-streamed on the GEG Kenya YouTube channel.
This PD session will provide an overview of the tools and demonstrate how to use them for different tasks. Join us to learn how to utilize these amazing tools to explore the world and spaces in the virtual world. The session is scheduled for 8th May 2023, from 2 pm to 4 pm East Africa Time (EAT) which is 4:30pm to 6:30pm IST
To register for the session, please fill in the Sign-up Google form available at: forms.gle/gUsHbLa2hmT3g3
For live-streaming participants, please click on the notification bell on the GEG Kenya YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE04yszzMzg

Our session expert is Dr. Vishal Varia, Google Certified Trainer and Innovator, GEG Ahmedabad Leader, Certified Career Counselor, Ph.D. in Education, and leading a K12 School in India.
For face-to-face participants, please bring your laptops. Internet connectivity will be provided. Session certificates will be offered to both face-to-face and online participants after the training.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Best Regards, Dr. Vishal Varia Leader GEG Ahmedabad
cc: Fred Sagwe Leader
GEG Kenya

Sincerely,

Fred Sagwe
Google Educators Group Kenya (GEG Kenya) leader &
Google Workspace for Education Trainer &
Classroom Teacher
Head of Schools: Chess Kenya

Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GegKenya

Join Our Google Group : https://groups.google.com/g/geg-kenya