👩🏽‍💻🤝🏽Training Opportunity🤝🏽🧑🏽‍💻

Wiley Brazier, V

Sep 18, 2023, 6:19:13 PM9/18/23
to GEG Kenya
Greetings everyone! I hope you are well. My name is Wiley Brazier, V. I'm a Google Trainer, Innovator, and a GEG Mentor. I'm also the CEO for We Greaux People, A Google for Education and Google Cloud Partner.

I wanted to let you know that We Greaux People is looking to expand our impact in the world so we are recruiting new contractors for both paid and volunteer training sessions in your region for in-person and virtual.

If you or you, or someone you know might be interested, please share this form with them.

Feel free to reach out with questions or grab a time from my calendar if you want to connect.

Educationally Yours,
Wiley