Release of GeeXboX

toml...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2014, 2:16:57 PM10/6/14
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com, geexbo...@googlegroups.com, openbric...@googlegroups.com, openbri...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks

I have merged openbricks in geexbox tree
here : https://github.com/tomlohave/geexbox
If nobody objects, i can push this to github
Now, doesn't it make sense we use only one repo ?

Please, fee free to comment.

Cheers

Tom

--
www.geexbox.org
mailto:toml...@openbricks.org

Rudi

Oct 7, 2014, 1:48:50 AM10/7/14
to openbric...@googlegroups.com, geexbo...@googlegroups.com, geexbo...@googlegroups.com, openbri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

to be honest: I never really understood why we have two repos...
Maybe the idea was to split between the a generic build system
(i.e. openbricks) and a "product" that makes use of it (geexbox),
but I don't think this neccessary. Especially, since I'm not aware
of any people who are interested in openbricks and not in geexbox.

--

Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle

Thomas Genty

Oct 7, 2014, 3:34:26 AM10/7/14
to openbri...@googlegroups.com, openbric...@googlegroups.com, geexbo...@googlegroups.com, geexbo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tom,

Hello Rudi,

to be honest: I never really understood why we have two repos...
Maybe the idea was to split between the a generic build system
(i.e. openbricks) and a "product" that makes use of it (geexbox),
exactly
but I don't think this neccessary. Especially, since I'm not aware
of any people who are interested in openbricks and not in geexbox.
Indeed, so let's start to tag on openbricks then.

Cheers !

--

Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle