How to change the language in the iso?

karo...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2013, 3:44:47 AM3/4/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
I want the CD when you run the default run every Polish interface.
best Regards

Thomas Genty

Mar 5, 2013, 3:01:05 AM3/5/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
Le 04/03/2013 09:44, karo...@gmail.com a �crit :

Hello,
> I want the CD when you run the default run every Polish interface.
Maybe specifying your timezone in defconfig.
It should be handle by script xbmc-default-settings.sh
> best Regards

Cheers

Tom

karo...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2013, 4:39:01 AM3/7/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com, toml...@openbricks.org
How to do it in the ISO preferably with windows? Previously, he was the ISO generator.

郑明海

Mar 7, 2013, 6:23:40 AM3/7/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
step 1,open generator
step 2,change Menu language,select your mind language.
step 3,build it.
and so on ,this question can find by google.would you searched ?

ysykzheng
2013/3/7

2013/3/7 <karo...@gmail.com>:
> How to do it in the ISO preferably with windows? Previously, he was the ISO
> generator.
>

> --

郑明海
联系方式如下: