Introduction

Stéphan Rafin

Oct 4, 2013, 5:05:12 PM10/4/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a little message to introduce myself, I am Stephan, also known as wolfgar on the web.
I have just joined your project to add support for a few iMX6 platforms.
I am the person who added support for iMX6 VPU in XBMC and I think that geekbox could be a good candidate to distribute this work in a polished and well packaged fashion.
I thank Thomas who contacted me and made this cooperation possible.
I cannot promise a strong commitment as my main interest is XBMC development, but, at least, geekbox should be granted all my new patches as soon as they are available.
I look forward to exchanging with you...

Kind regards
Stephan

Thomas Genty

Oct 4, 2013, 5:24:14 PM10/4/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
Le 04/10/2013 23:05, St�phan Rafin a �crit :
> Hi all,

Hello St�phan
> Just a little message to introduce myself, I am Stephan, also known as
> wolfgar on the web.
> I have just joined your project to add support for a few iMX6 platforms.
> I am the person who added support for iMX6 VPU in XBMC and I think
> that geekbox could be a good candidate to distribute this work in a
> polished and well packaged fashion.
> I thank Thomas who contacted me and made this cooperation possible.
;-)
> I cannot promise a strong commitment as my main interest is XBMC
> development, but, at least, geekbox should be granted all my new
> patches as soon as they are available.
> I look forward to exchanging with you...

We are waiting your patches ... 8-)

And Welcome to the team !!

> Kind regards
> Stephan

Cheers,

Tom

Stéphan Rafin

Oct 4, 2013, 5:30:10 PM10/4/13
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com, toml...@openbricks.org
Thanks Thomas

As a side note, I am really sorry for the typo in my initial message : I will submit these patches to geeXboX project and not to a "geekbox" usurper ;-)

Stephan