two UPnP-MediaServers?

moo...@posteo.org

Mar 26, 2015, 12:54:48 PM3/26/15
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
I tested OpenELEC for a RaspberryPi and like the all work out-of-the-box
thing.

But I miss to setup two UPnP-Servers to offer two seperated music
archives to my local network.

The question is if this is possible with GeeXBox?
Or does GeeXBox offer apt-get, deb, rpm or things like that to install
other software?

Thomas Genty

Mar 31, 2015, 1:08:37 AM3/31/15
to geexbo...@googlegroups.com
Le 26/03/2015 17:54, moo...@posteo.org a écrit :
Hello,

> I tested OpenELEC for a RaspberryPi and like the all work out-of-the-box
> thing.
>
> But I miss to setup two UPnP-Servers to offer two seperated music
> archives to my local network.
>
> The question is if this is possible with GeeXBox?
Currently, no.
Please, have a look here : http://miniupnp.free.fr/minissdpd.html
> Or does GeeXBox offer apt-get, deb, rpm or things like that to install
> other software?

Yes , but it won't help you here.

B. R.

Tom