Programming Computer Vision

Dave Colwell

Jul 19, 2012, 5:14:07 PM7/19/12
to geekbo...@googlegroups.com
I just grabbed the Kindle edition of the brand new O'Reilly title, "Programming Computer Vision with Python".  It looks like it will be a good guide into many relevant technologies, including OpenCV, NumPy and SciPy.  Each chapter has working examples and concludes with a decent list of exercises.  Let me know if anyone's interested in working through the book together.  I'm going to start next week.

By the way, I've got family coming to town and can't make it to book club tomorrow.  I hope to see you all next Friday.

Dave

M. Krajnak

Jul 19, 2012, 10:56:45 PM7/19/12
to geekbo...@googlegroups.com
I have to go to Madison on business, I'll miss this Friday too...

Dave Colwell

Jul 26, 2012, 10:18:09 PM7/26/12
to geekbo...@googlegroups.com
Grr... I can't make it to book club this Friday or next.  I'll be back on the 9th.  The Programming Computer Vision book is good, so far.  Looking forward to sharing with you all.

Dave