Predicting ICU Mortality

Dave Colwell

Feb 6, 2012, 11:31:01 AM2/6/12
to geekbo...@googlegroups.com
We're planning to participate in the PhysioNet ICU Mortality Prediction Challenge over the next couple of months.  This will involve applying the techniques learned in the AI Class as well as those in the upcoming Machine Learning class.  It'll be an excuse to give Octave a try, which has been on my list for awhile now.

I also received an email from the AI Class today.  23,000 students made it through the whole class.  They're now offering to teach students to program a self-driving car in 7 weeks in a class taught by Sebastian.  See class details at Udacity.  Apparently, there is now a programming environment where code can be developed and tested for the class.

Did I pique anyone's interest?