1–877-698-8051 How to Cancel Webroot Subscription and Get a Refund 2023

Daniel

Dec 10, 2023, 10:37:09 AM12/10/23
to geek squadtech

Webroot comes with a very generous 70-day money-back guarantee, so you have plenty of time to decide if you need a refund. I tested its money-back guarantee and getting a refund is as easy as filling out an application with the invoice number and the exact amount to be refunded.

It's a good idea to consider an alternative antivirus, so as not to leave your devices unprotected. Although I would happily recommend any antivirus on my list, Norton is my favorite. It has a flawless malware scanner, an excellent VPN, and the best dark web monitoring on the market, among other cutting-edge features.

How to Cancel Webroot Subscription

A wide range of organizations are currently developing anti-malware software. It is essential not only for individuals with personal data, but also for businesses, government agencies, financial institutions, and other organizations that maintain a considerable amount of personal data about the general public on their servers.

If you've been using antivirus for a while and are ready to change it, follow the steps below to cancel your Webroot subscription. or you can call our support team at 1–877-698-8051.

Reasons for Canceling Webroot Membership

For one of the following reasons, you're probably looking for a way to cancel your Webroot subscription:

  • Customers experiencing financial difficulties can cancel their active subscription and receive a refund.

  • An incorrect tax calculation.

  • If a customer's issue is not resolved, they may choose to terminate their subscription.

How to Cancel a Webroot subscription

Customers can cancel their subscription by contacting Webroot's dedicated customer support team, just like any other business.

There are several ways to cancel your Webroot subscription; However, if you want to learn how to cancel Webroot subscription responsibly, use one of the following methods:

  • Go to the Webroot antivirus app customer service page if you have enabled the automatic subscription renewal option.

  • Follow the instructions on the screen.

  • You have two alternatives on the cancellation screen.

  • The first uses Keycode, while the second does not.

  • In the box provided, enter the key code for your Webroot antivirus program.

  • Select Yes, please select the Auto-Renewal option from the drop-down menu and click the Submit button.

  • Let the cancellation procedure take its course.

  • If you have not selected the auto-renewal feature, you can cancel your subscription by removing the Webroot antivirus application from your device.

  • Go to the Control Panel part of your Windows system and follow the instructions to uninstall the antivirus software and stop the Webroot antivirus process.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at 1–877-698-8051.

How to cancel your Webroot subscription on your iPhone or iPad

Since Webroot's protections can only be purchased on its website (and not the Apple App Store), you can simply follow my instructions above to undo Webroot on your iPhone or iPad's web browser .

Once your subscription is canceled, follow my instructions below to uninstall Webroot from your iPhone or iPad.

How to cancel your Webroot subscription on your Android smartphone or tablet

Webroot does not handle payments through the Google Play Store, so you can simply log into your Android device's browser and follow my instructions above to remove Webroot from your Android device.

Once you cancel your Webroot subscription, choose a new antivirus solution and then follow my instructions to remove Webroot from your Android device.

What is Webroot's refund policy?

That's quite generous. Webroot offers a 70-day money-back guarantee for home users. To initiate a refund, submit a refund request form with the invoice number and exact amount indicated on the invoice.

If you uninstall Webroot from all your devices, make sure you don't leave your system unprotected. There are many good Webroot alternatives on the market in 2023, including my favorite antivirus program, Norton 360 (which offers better malware detection rates, better anti-phishing protection, and more additional features than Webroot).