Can the address object be expanded to include county and address2?

Kevin Sandal

May 2, 2019, 11:56:56 PM5/2/19
to gedkeeper-en
Ideally the address object would have additional fields for the address: county and a second "address" line. Can this be done some day? In this way I can have complete addresses such as:
Country: United States of America
State: Washington
City: Woodinville
County: King
Postal Code: 98032
Address 1: Fairwinds Assisted Living Complex
Address 2: 1234 North Almond Street, Apt A-103

Sergey Zhdanovskih

May 3, 2019, 12:09:46 AM5/3/19
to gedkeeper-en
GEDCOM-standard came up in your country)
Look at 31 pages of the standard, maybe there is something there. But in theory, I added to the program all the features of this structure (address). Currently, the expansion of the format with non-standard features is suspended.

Sergey Zhdanovskih

May 3, 2019, 12:31:09 AM5/3/19
to gedkeeper-en
In principle, there are additional fields for the 2 and 3 lines of the address. But with the county, I do not see anything suitable. I'll think about the address lines in the next version.