This is the "Post what you're working on" thread

瀏覽次數:452 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Techwraith

未讀,
2012年10月12日 凌晨12:42:092012/10/12
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to start collecting a list of things that use Geddy. So, what are you guys working on? I'm interested in these things:

  1. The name of the app
  2. The domain of the app (if you have one)
  3. How long you've been working on it
  4. How big of a team you've got
Thanks!

Techwraith

未讀,
2012年10月12日 下午4:33:182012/10/12
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
I'll start:

1. GeddyJS.org website
3. It took about 36 hours (most spent on content creation)
4. It was just me!

Liam McLennan

未讀,
2012年10月13日 凌晨2:14:552012/10/13
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Gistblog (blog backed by github gists)
2. http://withouttheloop.com https://github.com/liammclennan/gistblog
3. Don't know. Didn't take long.
4. Had a lot of contribution from https://twitter.com/adamchester

Techwraith

未讀,
2012年10月16日 下午3:11:432012/10/16
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, this looks cool. After a brief look through, might I suggest using the geddy.log.error()method instead of console.log? It'll help you parse through the logs if you need to later :)

Eric Ponce

未讀,
2012年11月7日 下午4:46:302012/11/7
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
  1. sDigital
  2. http://s.pdigital.info
  3. 1 month with design and 3 weeks with code
  4. We are 2 working on development and 1 more in server things
This is an alpha version(very young and working only 20%) of my social network, it's only valid for my town.
Here the unhabitants can talk, read news, create events, vote polls....it's like facebook but in mini version, and more informative. A "social newspaper" :D

mistermojo

未讀,
2012年11月17日 晚上9:35:262012/11/17
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. [internal custom cms for client]
2. [confidential for client]
3. about 2 months (including about 2 weeks evaluating various node-based frameworks)
4. just me

No.1 - the cms would 'export' data to other sites that pulled jsonp

No.3 - is a bit deceptive. That does not include abortive attempts with a couple php frameworks which took up another month or so.

der_On

未讀,
2012年11月29日 清晨5:15:152012/11/29
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. An easy to use map designer, using OSM as datasource, mostly working with SVG
2. non-yet
3. since 2 months
4. Me and a PHP-Dev coding the data-provider/api-server

Ben Ng

未讀,
2013年6月10日 清晨5:34:052013/6/10
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Toolkitt
3. 5 months.
4. Boy is it getting lonely in here.

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:42:09 PM UTC-7, Techwraith wrote:

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2013年6月10日 晚上8:41:002013/6/10
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
The site is gorgeous. When can we log in and check it out? :)

Liam McLennan

未讀,
2013年7月18日 清晨6:49:022013/7/18
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Didacto
2. http://javascript.didacto.net/
3. Took a few weeks of evenings
4. 1

Hayri

未讀,
2013年7月18日 下午4:44:182013/7/18
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com

1. Geddy Todo Extended: This is  the modified version of the Todo application. My challenge was a data-grid with multiple column sorting, multiple column filtering and paging. Paging and sorting operation is async. I used Jade as view engine and Knockout.js to manipulate the DOM. Application is deployed in heroku. I used MongoHQ as database provider.
2. http://geddy.herokuapp.com
3. I am new to Node.js and Geddy it took me couple of weeks to finish. Also, I came across some bugs in mde/model
4. Myself

Ben Ng

未讀,
2013年7月19日 中午12:48:242013/7/19
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Dude, this looks awesome!

Ben Ng

未讀,
2013年7月19日 中午12:50:022013/7/19
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Hey, this is really neat. I definitely miss grid views with ajax sorting already done, as part of default scaffolding.

der_On

未讀,
2013年9月4日 下午2:32:482013/9/4
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Kickstarter (in-house project)
2. No domain yet and if so will not go public
3. About 60 hours (since some weeks)
4. Myself

This app is an in-house productivity tool. It spawns websites made with traditional CMS like Wordpress. With it you can create website templates and simply duplicate those templates to create a new project/website. It also includes some deployment methods (like simple FTP) to quickly deploy those websites on other servers.

Steve Lawrence

未讀,
2013年11月15日 上午11:18:232013/11/15
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com

Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

Robert Kowalski

未讀,
2013年12月1日 下午1:56:232013/12/1
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I build the contributions & interests app for our JavaScript Unconference with Geddy:

1. Contributions & Interests
3. see https://github.com/jsunconf/contribs/graphs/commit-activity - i would say the main part was done in three weeks as side project in the evenings after work
4. Me!

Best,
Robert

Ben Ng

未讀,
2013年12月1日 晚上8:23:122013/12/1
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Cool stuff Robert!

Ben Ng

--
The official community discussion group.
website: geddyjs.org, source: https://github.com/mde/geddy, group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/geddyjs?hl=en

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2013年12月1日 晚上11:57:502013/12/1
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome. :)

--

Michael Winniford

未讀,
2013年12月5日 晚上8:52:372013/12/5
收件者:
1. Exodus
2. http://magusxix.com/projects
3. About 3 months, but I had to rewrite everything once I switched from raw webgl to three.js
4. Just me, but I had tons of guidance and advice along the way.

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2013年12月5日 晚上11:32:152013/12/5
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Super-ambitious, and pretty amazing. :)

Byrne Reese

未讀,
2014年1月22日 中午12:15:172014/1/22
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Ghost Migration Service (name TBD)
3. Jan 1, 2014
4. Just me

The service is to help users migrate their existing blog to the ghost blogging service, written in node: http://ghost.org/

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:42:09 PM UTC-7, Techwraith wrote:

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2014年1月22日 下午2:30:572014/1/22
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
This looks really useful. I see a lot of people using Ghost these days, and it's great to have a painless way to get your Wordpress et al content into the new system. Excellent work. :)

Vishi

未讀,
2014年4月3日 下午4:48:222014/4/3
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
  1. team collaboration tool
  2. internal intranet
  3. 3 weeks
  4. 18 people
I am all praise for geddy. I had little or no experience in js frameworks and dint even know what an MVC is ! It is amazing that the tool is live within 3 weeks and is now being used across different sites
Thanks

Ben Ng

未讀,
2014年4月3日 下午4:49:532014/4/3
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
Glad you found it easy to Get Things Done with geddy!

Ben
--

The official community discussion group.
website: geddyjs.org, source: https://github.com/mde/geddy, group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/geddyjs?hl=en
---

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2014年4月4日 下午5:05:532014/4/4
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome. :)

--
The official community discussion group.
website: geddyjs.org, source: https://github.com/mde/geddy, group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/geddyjs?hl=en
---

Dom

未讀,
2014年5月30日 上午8:13:522014/5/30
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
1. Simplifeed
3. About a month
4. Just me

I started building this private social network so my family could use it to share photos and keep in touch. I also am working on an API to build mobile apps to connect to it. I decided to open source it so anyone can set it up themselves as well.

Matthew Eernisse

未讀,
2014年5月30日 下午4:55:542014/5/30
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
This looks great. The site is super-clean! Excellent docs too. I'm really excited to see Geddy being used to build stuff like this. :)

--

Jonathan Engwall

未讀,
2018年9月17日 凌晨3:42:552018/9/17
收件者:GeddyJS
Okay, and I would love a bit of help too:

  1. The name of the app   peerchat
  2. The domain of the app (if you have one)    superchatus
  3. How long you've been working on it     a few days
  4. How big of a team you've got     it is only me...Question: I need to run a development server on localhost from AWS to create my second peer. I think Geddy will do this. The app works but obviously I ended up here.  What went wrong? Thanks for an help :)

Jonathan Engwall

未讀,
2018年9月17日 凌晨4:12:462018/9/17
收件者:ged...@googlegroups.com
and now maybe I have this working...not sure yet

--
回覆所有人
回覆作者