Is Geddy an active project

Gustavo Penayo

Oct 27, 2018, 8:40:44 AM10/27/18
to GeddyJS
Hi, I want to use geddy for my web projects, but I do not sure if this is an active project.

Dave Klingler

Oct 27, 2018, 8:53:30 PM10/27/18
to ged...@googlegroups.com
I’ve wondered about that myself. I like Geddy, and I have a fair amount of code built on it, but there isn’t much traffic on this group.

--
The official community discussion group.
website: geddyjs.org, source: https://github.com/mde/geddy, group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/geddyjs?hl=en

Gustavo Penayo

Oct 29, 2018, 7:00:03 AM10/29/18
to ged...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for respond.
What about performance? do You know if Geddy have an github repository?

Dave Klingler

Oct 29, 2018, 2:16:47 PM10/29/18
to ged...@googlegroups.com
Geddy performs quite well for me. The Github repository is listed below.

Dave

Matthew Eernisse

Nov 6, 2018, 10:04:36 AM11/6/18
to ged...@googlegroups.com