gecode.org currently down

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist

Jul 9, 2021, 3:13:38 AM7/9/21
to Gecode
Hi all,

As you may have seen in a separat conversation, gecode.org is currently down. The original domain registration for gecode.org was done and owned solely by Christian, and unfortunately there was no prepared way to transfer the domain to Guido and me. The domain registration expired yesterday, and is currently in grace period.

We are working with the registrar, and hope to hav the domain working again as soon as possible. With luck, it should be back up and running tomorrow, and I will update you all on the progress.

In the meantime, if you would like to access the documentation, it is available on GitHub here: https://github.com/Gecode/MPG/tree/release/6.3.0

Kind regards,
Mikael on behalf of the Gecode team

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist

Jul 9, 2021, 5:27:41 AM7/9/21
to gec...@googlegroups.com
And now the site is back up again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are working with the registrar to transfer the domain to us in the future.

Cheers,
Mikael and Guido

--
Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist