gecode.org currently down again

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist

Jul 10, 2022, 2:52:40 AM7/10/22
to Gecode
Hi all,

As happened during summer last year, gecode.org is currently down. This is due to ongoing issues with the domain name registration still being tied to Christian solely. We are currently working on renewing the domain yet again, and we hope to get this resolved during the next year to get better stability.

If you need to access the documentation, the Gecode website data is available in the repository https://github.com/Gecode/gecode.github.io/ In particular, MPG is located here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Gecode/gecode.github.io/master/doc/6.2.0/MPG.pdf

Kind regards,
Mikael on behalf of the Gecode team

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist

Jul 10, 2022, 7:49:01 AM7/10/22
to Gecode
Hi all,

Fortunately, the renewal went well so the site is reachable again. As mentioned, we hope to get this resolved in the future.

Cheers,
Mikael