Why does car-sequencing example behave completely differently in Gist in Release and Debug mode?

何雷宏

Feb 18, 2022, 3:10:47 AM2/18/22
to Gecode
Dear Gecode team.
I met a strange situation when i run the sample code of car-sequencing. it behaves completely differently in Gist in Release and Debug mode?
when I ran it, I didn't add any other commandline option except -mode gist
here is the gist search tree in Debug, and it does find a solution quickly.

未标题-1.png
The search node in release, however, should also have find a solution in a shorter time than in Debug, but it didn't achieve it but searched much more nodes and failed. 未标题-2.png
Is there anything I missed to run this example?
My Operation System: Win10,
IDE: visual studio 2017

Best regards,
Jason