dimain squatting with gecode.org?

Kish Shen

Jul 9, 2021, 1:47:27 AM7/9/21
to gec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have just tried to reload a page from gecode.org, and I get to a
page of a domain name seller.Is this a local problem, or has has some
cyber quatter taken over the domain?

Cheers,

Kish

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist

Jul 9, 2021, 2:57:01 AM7/9/21
to gec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kish and the rest of the Gecode community,

The original domain registration for gecode.org was done and owned
solely by Christian, and unfortunately there was no prepared way to
transfer the domain to Guido and me. The domain registration expired
yesterday, and is currently in grace period.

I have open support issues and discussions with the registrar to
handle this as soon as possible, and I hope to get the domain up and
running soon again. Unfortunately, I had misunderstood some parts of
the process, and I thought that it would not redirect to a landing
page at this moment.

I will get back to you all when I have more information.

Kind regards,
Mikael on behalf of the Gecode team
> --

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist