Fwd: [Seisunix] Graphical user interface for SU

Eduardo Filpo Ferreira da Silva

Dec 23, 2010, 8:08:40 AM12/23/10
to jo...@dix.mines.edu, ge...@googlegroups.com
John,

I am very happy with your message about GêBR. It is a really important opinion.

Thank you for citing my name, I´m very proud about that, but I just
started the project. The merit is deserved to several people who
believed in the idea from the beginning, with outstanding contribution
of Ricardo Biloti, who is the leader of the project supported by
PETROBRAS.

I am sure your comment has motivated people to work harder and harder.

Thank you!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year,

Eduardo