最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ben Frey

未読、
2022/04/04 21:06:412022/04/04
To: Geb User Mailing List
It's been a while since I started up a new Geb project, and I haven't done so on Windows before. I set up my dependencies via Gradle and created a very short Spock test. (code: https://github.com/spartanhooah/YT-music-deleter). However, the driver complains "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The path to the driver executable The path to the driver executable must be set by the webdriver.gecko.driver system property". I tried doing so in the test closure in build.gradle but evidently that isn't the correct way to do it. What am I missing?

jc

未読、
2022/04/12 10:32:262022/04/12
To: Geb User Mailing List
Use https://bonigarcia.dev/webdrivermanager/ to solve these issue, otherwise you are probably missing something like `System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver",'/path/to/driver')`

Marcin Erdmann

未読、
2022/04/26 5:37:022022/04/26
To: geb-...@googlegroups.com
Or use https://github.com/erdi/webdriver-binaries-gradle-plugin if you want to setup webdriver binaries natively in Gradle.

Ben Frey

未読、
2022/04/26 19:49:322022/04/26
To: Geb User Mailing List
Thanks, WebDriver Manager worked (sorry for the late reply).
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件