withconfirm not working?

Sanjay Giri

Apr 15, 2022, 1:07:07 AM4/15/22
to Geb User Mailing List
hello community

I have created a simple grails 4.0.10 hello world example to test withConfirm. It is throwing

No signature of method: geb.navigator.NonEmptyNavigator.getJs() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

I have posted the issue in stackoverflow and i have also uploaded the example project in github.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Stefan Hildebrandt

Apr 15, 2022, 3:40:14 AM4/15/22
to geb-user
Hi,

you are using some outdated versions, wich are not consistent. Thats the reason for the missing method exception. Some more info on stackoverflow.

best regards.

Stefan

Sanjay Giri

Apr 17, 2022, 12:06:45 AM4/17/22