Problem with Geb interaction with Appium.

Dariusz Nalewajek

Oct 11, 2021, 4:42:50 AM10/11/21
to Geb User Mailing List
I added the selector on page and on page it worked. I moved that selector to the module and it doesn't work. When trying to call this page object like this loaderMobileModule { module LoaderMobileModule } does not see this object and cannot be called. The issue is with the android appium selectors placed in the module.

Such a selector as is in the module does not work (screen below)., but if you place it in the page it works.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png
if now I use the code : static content = { loaderMobileModule { module LoaderMobileModule } than an error occurs:  org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchElementException: An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters.
I'm asking for help, I could not find anywhere one the internet a hint how to deal with this. Thank you for your help in advance.