started getting DriverUrlNotFoundException: Driver url not found error only today?

Sanjay Giri

Dec 2, 2022, 2:13:11 AM12/2/22
to Geb User Mailing List
hello community

i am using grails 4.0.10 and doing geb functional testing, so far it has been working great

today i got this message when running functional test

execution failed for task ':configureChromeDriverBinary'.
> com.github.erdi.gradle.webdriver.repository.DriverUrlNotFoundException: Driver url not found for name: "chromedriver", version: "108.0.5359.71", platform: "windows", bit: "32"

i downloaded the latest chrome driver today from https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=108.0.5359.71/

and in build.gradle i have put

webdriverBinaries {
 chromedriver
 {
 version = '108.0.5359.71'
 architecture = 'X86'
 }
 geckodriver '0.24.0'
 }

why is it still saying driver url not found for that version

i checked my chrome version and it is 108.0.5359.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

the browser updated today to that version

is anyone else doing geb functional test and is anyone seeing this issue?

i appreciate any guidance.
Thanks!