Re: [geb-dev] automating responsive website UI flows

Marcin Erdmann

Aug 18, 2019, 7:55:24 AM8/18/19
to geb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Priya,

Marcin

P.s. Your question seems better suited to the user mailing list and I'd suggest posting there in the future. This list is supposed to be for discussing development of Geb itself.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 12:23 AM priya singh <priyanksi...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

my name is priya and i am an automation tester.

i'm wondering if any of you have tried using Geb for automating UI flows for a responsive web site. any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. tnx!

best rgs,
priya