Handle window pop ups

Pooja Kurbetti

Oct 4, 2016, 3:10:22 AM10/4/16
to Geb Development Mailing List
Is there a way to  handle windows pop ups ?
Example: To upload a file into the web app .
Can this be handled using Geb Spock?

Marcin Erdmann

Oct 4, 2016, 3:16:05 AM10/4/16
to geb...@googlegroups.com
No there isn't a generic way of handling such windows in Geb but if you are just after selecting a file to be uploaded then there is a section in the manual about it: http://www.gebish.org/manual/current/#file-upload

Yori Kurita

Nov 9, 2016, 10:17:50 AM11/9/16
to Geb Development Mailing List
I had the same Problem,

I solved it for me by using a modified version of the withNewWindow function from geb. You need to know the 'window.name' of you popup for this.