PLS pPLS pls...HELP

Chanti kumar

Mar 18, 2011, 1:21:57 AM3/18/11
to Gears Users
HI ..I installed Google gears on my mozilla firefox. after that i
deleted all my emails online. I didnt use mozilla for a month and
today i logged off from internet to see my old mails and unfortunately
i dont see any emails. I'm unable to open the gmail page in firefox
offline mode at all. Please advice what to do... I almost dead without
those emails...pls pls pls..i beg you all developers..plsss plss help
meeeeeee

Kevin Layman

Mar 18, 2011, 3:14:31 AM3/18/11
to gears...@googlegroups.com
I don't use gears w/gmail and it sounds like that is what you are talking about, so I don't know specifically how it works but here goes anyway...

Find the Gears  Sqlite database for your install. You will have to check the Gears docs for it's location on your OS.
Install the Sqlite Manager addon for Firefox if you don't already have something to open a Sqlite DB.
Fire it up and navigate to the location of the Gears Sqlite DB on your system, and open it.
Examine the tables and hopefully Gears has stashed your emails in there somewhere.

Not much but there you go. Good Luck!