Need to update gearman.org's DNS settings

Clint Byrum

Apr 21, 2020, 3:30:36 PM4/21/20
to gea...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, I seem to have lost contact with whoever owns gearman.org.
IIRC, it's Brad Fitz, but the whois record isn't helpful here. If you
own it, or know who does, please let me know, as I just need to do a
little house keeping on DNS.

Thanks!

Алексей Пастухов

Apr 22, 2020, 12:46:42 AM4/22/20
to Gearman
Maybe Dormando could help. It could be worthwhile to ask him directly

dormando

Apr 22, 2020, 4:10:53 AM4/22/20
to Gearman
he did. I'm not 100% sure who owns it anymore. pretty sure it's Brian.
It's not me, at least :)