Python gearman worker with task-method inside class

Gabriel ********

Feb 14, 2022, 4:57:33 AM2/14/22
to Gearman
Hello together,

I'm new to python and trying to create a Module-Class that will implement some methods of my python project to be available as gearman-worker so these methods can be invoked remotely by other gearman-clients.

I'm currently struggling around as I don't catch how to register the method to be used inside my class-namespace except global message as used in most examples I found.

My code currently looks like this trying to implement a simple example "ping-pong" worker and example reversed worker also used in most examples with gearman.

I hope anyone can help with this? :-D

Best regards
Gabriel
GearmanService.py