gearman.org MIA and rustygear release

Clint Byrum

Mar 30, 2024, 3:30:34 PMMar 30
to gea...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Just a couple of things.

1) gearman.org seems to have somehow gotten configured wrong, as such, the content is not showing up right now. We're trying to figure out who owns it and get control of the DNS. For now, you can find the content at gearman.io

2) I've been messing around and improving rustygear, the Rust client for gearman. It's still pretty raw, and documentation is scarce, but it does seem to work a little bit based on messing with the examples. I hope to expand it enough to fully test the server soon.

Clint Byrum

Apr 10, 2024, 12:08:29 PMApr 10
to gea...@googlegroups.com
FYI we got the website back up and running a few days ago.