Invitation to Present GDSFactory at ECOC Hackathon on October 1st

Joaquin Matres Abril

Sep 20, 2023, 1:29:57 PM9/20/23
to gdsfactory

Dear Team,

I'm thrilled to announce that GDSFactory has been invited to participate in the prestigious ECOC Hackathon, which is scheduled for October 1st in Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase our work to a broader audience.

If any GDSFactory users are available to attend, we would love for you to join us at the GDSFactory presentation table. Your presence and support would be invaluable.

To assist with the presentation, we've created a set of Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab training materials that cover various aspects of GDSFactory. These resources are available for anyone who wishes to present or learn more about our work. Additionally, we have prepared a slide deck that you are welcome to use or modify as needed.

Looking forward to your positive response and participation.

Best regards,

Joaquin

Joaquin Matres Abril

Sep 20, 2023, 6:03:48 PM9/20/23
to gdsfactory
I won’t be able to attend ECOC this year

If you plan on attending and would like to be at the gdsfactory table please let me know so I can introduce you to the organizers