A Week of Parties & Toy Drives!

Webmaster, GDRC

Dec 17, 2013, 12:12:33 PM12/17/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com

December 17, 2013

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, December 19 @ 6:00pm

Arkansas is the host this month, so we need as many RAZORBACK FANS to be there as possible!!! After the weather hampered our Food Drive in November, lets see if we can raise a lot of toys this month for those that need a little extra help in the DFW area! If you are able, please bring a new, unwrapped toy which will be donated to Toys for Tots.

And for every person that brings in 1 or more toys, you will receive a $75 MyPlates.com Gift Card. And for every toy valued at $10 or greater you will also receive a raffle ticket for a $195 MyPlates Gift Card!

SEC Logo  The Mason Bar
2701 Guillot Street
Dallas, Texas 75204
(214) 220-0227

We will have extended Happy Hour specials, which include:

  • $2 domestic bottles
  • $3 premium drafts
  • $5 calls
  • $5 New Signature Drinks
  • $5 glasses of wine
  • $4 Holiday Special Shot (TBD)
  • and a new 5 for $5 Happy Hour Appetizer menu including Wings, Hummus, Mason Fries, Fried Soft Pretzels, and House Corndogs (hey, they must expect LSU fans! ;))
  • Cake balls & mini-cupcakes from That's Sweet!
  • There will also be some complimentary sampler appetizers, while they last.
Dallas Parent's Group
Tuesday, December 17 @ 7:00pm

This is a social event for parents of students at the UofA. Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for the Santa Helpers Toy Drive!

Maggiano’s Little Italy
205 Northpark Center  (south side of mall near Dillard’s on NW Highway)
Dallas, TX  75225
(214) 360-0707

Dallas Arkansas Young Professionals White Hog Christmas Party
Wednesday, December 18 @ 7:00pm

Please bring a $5 gag gift for the White Hog game and wear a ‘festive’ sweater!
(Happy Hour specials and complimentary appetizers, while they last)

The Mason Bar

2701 Guillot Street
Dallas, Texas 75204
(214) 220-0227