Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Webmaster, GDRC

ungelesen,
06.05.2013, 11:45:5406.05.13
an gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
May 6, 2013

The Paul & Susan Henderson
Golf Classic & Spring Rally
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 -- 0 days 23 hours 20 minutes

PLEASE NOTE: Today is the  LAST DAY  to register.  Space is limited, but we have some overflow space and still a little room to squeeze people in. If you are a Razorback fan, you will not want to miss tomorrow night!!!

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club is pleased to announce that the NEW Football Head Coach, Bret Bielema, will be joining us as our featured guest this year along with other guests from Fayetteville.

For Tournament Questions & volunteer opportunities, contact Joe Sommers via Email or at (214) 538-0742. For Rally Questions contact Wendy Kimbrough via Email or at (214) 668-0740.

GDRC LogoPrestonwood Country Club – The Hills Course
6600 Columbine Way
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 307-1620

Online Registration is NOW available!
Registration Ends on May 6, 2013

Arkansas Connections Luncheon
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 11:45a - 1:00p

Registration has been extended through Friday, May 10th!

The Dallas Chapter of the Arkansas Alumni Association welcomes special guest Clay Henry from Hawgs Illustrated. Clay is uniquely qualified to provide a very broad-based and objective assessment of the athletic program at the University of Arkansas. He has followed Arkansas athletics virtually his entire life, first as the son of Arkansas' dean of sports writers, Orville Henry of the Arkansas Gazette, and secondly through his own professional career as a journalist. He is Executive Editor and Publisher of Hawgs Illustrated. Join the Dallas Chapter as Clay gives us his thoughts on how the Hogs stand in the super competitive SEC and in college athletics in general!

DCAAA Logo Bent Tree Country Club
5201 Westgrove Drive
Dallas, Texas 75248
(972) 931-7326

Register Online NOW!
$20 for Arkansas Alumni Association members
$25 for non-members and guests.
Lunch will be provided.

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, May 16 @ 6:00pm

Expand your network beyond just the Razorbacks by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer, hosted this month by LSU!

Those Cajuns throw good parties, so we'll have some great perks including:

  • FREE pizza appetizers
  • FREE wing appetizers
  • FREE chips and salsa appetizers
  • Two FREE pool tables from 6-9 pm