2015 Golf Classic & Spring Rally Registration

GDRC Webmaster

Apr 11, 2015, 1:47:37 PM4/11/15
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
April 11, 2015

The Paul & Susan Henderson
Golf Classic & Spring Rally
Tuesday, May 5, 2015 -- 24 days 22 hours

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club is pleased to announce that Razorback head basketball coach, Mike Anderson, will be joining us as our featured guest this year! Other guests from Fayetteville are yet to be determined, and will be announced as we know them.

Join Coach Anderson for an afternoon of golf at the beautiful Hills Course of Prestonwood Country Club, followed by our Spring Rally in the evening. Enjoy food, fun, ticket auctions and Hog Callin' with fellow Razorback fans and get the latest news and updates on Razorback basketball from Coach Anderson.

For questions & volunteer opportunities, contact Joe Sommers via email or at 214.538.0742.

Online Registration is NOW available!

GDRC LogoPrestonwood Country Club – The Hills Course
6600 Columbine Way
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 307-1620
Registration Ends on May 4, 2015