SEC Mixer & *FREE* Crawfish This Thursday!

Webmaster, GDRC

Feb 19, 2013, 12:24:21 PM2/19/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
February 19, 2013
Paul & Susan Henderson Golf Tournament and Spring Rally
Tuesday, April 7

SAVE THE DATE! Final details are being set, but you'll want to save the date for April 7th! New Head Football Coach Bret Bielema will be our featured guest for the day!  Online Registration will be available soon!

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, February 21 @ 6:00pm -- This Thursday!

The Tennessee Vols host our February Mixer, which means it is our one trip a year up north to Frisco. This is a nice change for those of us who always travel down to the Addison, Dallas, & Uptown crowds. So especially if you are up in Frisco, North Plano, McKinney, Lewisville areas, this is your time to shine!

*** FREE CRAWFISH! ***

The Cajun Crawfish Company -- the crawfish provider for this year's LSU Crawfish Boil -- wants to do a crawfish tasting of their product for anyone that wants to come out and taste their product for FREE! So make sure you check that you are "Going" to the Facebook Event (https://www.facebook.com/events/556572394353764/) before Wednesday at Noon so that we can get a good headcount, as 2 lbs of crawfish are being cooked up per person! You will not want to miss this!!!

In addition to the Crawfish, we will have $4.00 mix drinks and beer specials, plus free appetizers with chicken fingers, chips/salsa/queso, French fries, & fried cheese!

SEC Logo3rd Base Sports Bar & Grill
2390 Parkwood Blvd
Frisco, Texas 75034

GDRC-Header.png

Webmaster, GDRC

Feb 19, 2013, 4:40:34 PM2/19/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
Our apologies for the follow-up email, but there is a cut-and-paste error below.  The Paul & Susan Henderson Golf Tournament and Spring Rally is on Tuesday May 7th, not April 7th.  Please mark it on your calendars accordingly.

And since we are emailing anyway.... Thursday's Basketball game against Georgia @ 6pm will now be shown on ESPN with Rece Davis & Bobby Knight calling the game.  We will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison for those that want to come out and join us.  The game is at home, where the Hogs have a 14-1 record!
GDRC-Header.png