DFW SEC Kickoff Party - Save 20% Now!!

Webmaster, GDRC

Aug 6, 2013, 6:52:44 PM8/6/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
August 6, 2013

DFW SEC Kickoff Party
Thursday, August 22 @ 6:00pm

It's August, and FOOTBALL IS IN THE AIR!!!  You can also tell that we are getting close to the Kickoff Party because the number of people responding as "Going" to the Facebook Event has jumped up!  And Hog Fans should *EASILY* be one of the top 3 or 4 schools in attendance.  Here are the details that you need to know:

Who: SEC Fans & Friends in DFW, ages 21 and up (must show ID)

What: A HUGE SEC Kickoff Party!

When: August 22nd, from 6pm till we drop! (take the 23rd off work kind of late!)

Where: Warehouse Party @ 1350 Manufacturing St #111, Dallas, TX 75207

RSVP on Facebook (Not required but helpful for a head count)

How Much: FREE to enter, FREE valet, & carnival style Food & Drink Tickets

Want more details or to pre-purchase Food & Drink tickets for a 20% savings plus expedited entry?? Then head on over to the website at: http://dfw.secfans.org/showContent.php?c=54

And you can help us out a LOT by inviting any and all of your SEC peeps to the Facebook Event and/or sending them to the DFW SEC Fans website.

Please help us SPREAD THE WORD!  WPS!!!

GDRC-Header.png