SEC Mixer + Food Drive & Miss St Watch Party

Webmaster, GDRC

Nov 19, 2013, 12:03:54 PM11/19/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com

November 19, 2013

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, November 21 @ 6:00pm

Once again we are collecting food for the North Texas Food Bank. According to the NTFB, there are around 800,000 hungry people in the North Texas area and 1 in 4 children are not sure where there next meal will come from. In 2013 the NTFB has provided over 62 million meals, or about 175,000 meals / day -- but there is a need for over 300,000 meals / day.

Most of us are blessed enough to know where our next meal is coming from, and can do at least a little to help out. And together we can do a small part to make a small dent into the hunger problem, and hope that no one goes hungry in the NTX area this season.

What shelf-stable items are needed the most by the North Texas Food Bank? Below is a list of food items, based on their nutritional value:

  • Soup, Stew or Chili, Low-Sodium
  • Canned Vegetables, Low-Sodium
  • Beans, Canned or Dried
  • Canned Tuna or Chicken
  • Fruit, Canned in Juice or Dried
  • Peanut or Almond Butter
  • Reduced Sugar Pudding Cups
  • 100% Whole Fruit Rolls
  • Whole Grain Crackers and Granola Bars
  • Lightly Salted Trail Mix
  • Brown Rice

    SEC Logo  Central Standard Dallas
    1400 Hi Line Drive
    Dallas, Texas 75207

    For more information check the DFW SEC Fans Website.

Ark Football vs Mississippi State
Saturday, November 23 @ 11:21am

Join us for the game at:

GDRC Logo  Buffalo Wild Wings
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
(972) 701-9464

Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

Arkansas Alumni Logo  Mason Bar
2701 Guillot St.
Dallas, TX 75204
(214) 220-0227

Arkansas Alumni Logo  Time Out Tavern
5101 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX
(214) 956-9552

View a full Calendar of Events below.

Ticket Exchange

Be sure and check out the GDRC Ticket Exchange section. We have had lots of people looking to both buy and sell tickets, and you can find their information - or add your own - right here!