2014 Golf/Rally - Last week to Register!

Webmaster, GDRC

Apr 27, 2014, 12:04:04 PM4/27/14
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
April 12, 2014

The Paul & Susan Henderson
Golf Classic & Spring Rally
Monday, May 5, 2014 -- 7 days 22 hours

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club is pleased to announce that head football coach Bret Bielema will be joining us as our featured guest this year! Other guests from Fayetteville are yet to be determined, and will be announced as we know them.

For Tournament Questions & volunteer opportunities, contact Joe Sommers via Email or at (214) 538-0742. For Rally Questions contact Wendy Kimbrough via Email or at (214) 668-0740.

GDRC LogoPrestonwood Country Club – The Hills Course
6600 Columbine Way
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 307-1620
Registration Ends on May 4, 2014