Hogs Care Week, Golf/Rally Registration, and Arkansas Banquet details!

Webmaster, GDRC

Feb 26, 2013, 3:41:02 PM2/26/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
February 26, 2013

Hogs Care Week 2013!

It's Hogs Care Week 2013! Come and help the Dallas Chapter of the Arkansas Alumni Association as we Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity's Northwest Dallas ReStore on Saturday, March 2 from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

Habitat for Humanity ReStore
3546 Forest Lane (near the intersection of Marsh Lane and Forest Lane)
Dallas, TX 75234

Contact Ginger Moore Boyd at gingerw...@gmail.com for more information on how to register online. Let's show DFW that Hogs truly do care!

The Paul & Susan Henderson Golf Classic & Spring Rally
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
(Approximately 69 days, 18 hours, & 26 minutes away!)

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club is pleased to announce that the NEW Football Head Coach, Bret Bielema, will be joining us as our featured guest this year! Other guests from Fayetteville are yet to be determined, and will be announced as we know them.

For Tournament Questions & volunteer opportunities, contact Joe Sommers via Email or at (214) 538-0742. For Rally Questions contact Wendy Kimbrough via Email or at (214) 668-0740.

   May 7th Schedule of Events
10:30 am-Golf registration begins
11:15 am-Lunch
12:45 pm -Call to carts
1:00 pm- Hog Call / Shotgun start

5:30 pm-Spring Rally registration begins
6:00 pm-Dinner is served

GDRC Logo
6600 Columbine Way
Plano, TX 75093

Online Registration is NOW available!
Registration Ends on May 6, 2013

Dallas Chapter Banquet
Wednesday, March 26, 2013

The Dallas Chapter of the Arkansas Alumni Association cordially invites you to join us for an evening with University of Arkansas alumni and friends. Proceeds from this event support the Dallas Chapter scholarship fund benefiting University of Arkansas students from North Texas.

We’re proud to announce that this year’s special guest will be Dean Eli Jonesfrom the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas!

DCAAA Logo
Bent Tree Country Club
5201 Westgrove Drive
Dallas, TX 75248

Basketball Watch Parties

Due to lack of interest, we will no longer be sending out special Emails, Facebook Events, or any other social media posts about Basketball watch parties. If you need a place to watch the game, Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison is the GDRC's official watch party headquarters. If they can get the game, they will be happy to turn it onto a TV for you.

GDRC Logo
Buffalo Wild Wings (GDRC HQ)
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week), and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

Ticket Exchange

Be sure and check out the GDRC Ticket Exchange section. We have had lots of people looking to both buy and sell tickets, and you can find their information - or add your own - right here!

GDRC-Header.png