Hogs BBall vs Oklahoma -- NEW LOCATION!

Webmaster, GDRC

Dec 3, 2012, 4:05:49 PM12/3/12
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
December 3, 2012
Arkansas Basketball vs Oklahoma -- NEW LOCATION!!
Tuesday, December 4 @ 6:00pm

Come join as we watch the Hogs take on a regional rival in the Oklahoma Sooners. We are also trying out a NEW LOCATION in Buffalo Joe's, where we will have guaranteed audio to the game. We will also have Happy Hour prices during the ENTIRE game as well as $.50 wings.

So if you plan to join us, please take note of where we will be!

GDRC Logo Buffalo Joe's
3636 Frankford Road
Suite 390
Dallas, Texas 75287

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, December 6 @ 6:00pm

Expand your network beyond just the Razorbacks by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer, hosted this month by FTW SEC Fans!

This month is also our 4th Annual Toy Drive, which is our 2nd charity event of the year and a great opportunity to show the DFW area what the SEC is all about as we give toys to the Toys For Tots program.

SEC Logo T & P Tavern
221 W. Lancaster Ave. #1000
Fort Worth, TX 76102

2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
Friday, December 14 @ 8:00pm

Join the DFW SEC Fans Group Friday, December 14th at 8:00pm at The Londoner in Uptown for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! Feel free to invite your friends!

SEC Logo The Londoner
2909 Thomas Ave
Dallas, Texas 75204

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, December 20 @ 6:00pm

Expand your network beyond just the Razorbacks by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer, hosted this month by Georgia!

This month is also our 4th Annual Toy Drive, which is our 2nd charity event of the year and a great opportunity to show the DFW area what the SEC is all about as we give toys to the Toys For Tots program.

SEC LogoLocation to be determined!

DFW SEC Intramurals

SECIt is once again time to start registering teams for the DFW SEC Intramurals. We have several Razorbacks on the teams, but we can always use some more! So check out the page and contact the correct person in charge of the sport that you want to play, and get involved!

GDRC-Header.png