SAVE THE DATE -- Golf Tournament & Spring Rally News!!

Webmaster, GDRC

Jan 14, 2013, 6:31:00 PM1/14/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
January 14, 2013
Paul & Susan Henderson Golf Tournament and Spring Rally
Tuesday, April 7

SAVE THE DATE! Final details are being set, but you'll want to save the date for April 7th! New Head Football Coach Bret Bielema will be our featured guest for the day!

Arkansas Basketball Watch Parties

Due to lack of interest, we will no longer be sending out special Emails, Facebook Events, or any other social media posts about Basketball watch parties unless there is a special occasion. If you need a place to watch the game, Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison is the GDRC's official watch party headquarters. If they can get the game, they will be happy to turn it onto a TV for you.

GDRC Logo Buffalo Wild Wings (GDRC HQ)
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
972-701-9464
Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week),
and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, January 17 @ 6:00pm -- This Thursday!

It's a brand new year, and a brand new SEC Mixer schedule! As tradition dictates, the National Championship Alabama Crimson Tide hosts this month, so come help us get the year started right! We will have the "Alabama Game Day" drink specials plus whatever the "Drink of the Day" ends up being, and there will also be appetizers (while they last).

We also have another $195 MyPlates gift certificate that we will be auctioning off (DFW SEC Club Card members in attendance are automatically entered to win)! What is the Club Card? Read more here: http://dfw.secfans.org/showContent.php?c=43

For those of you out West, this is a great time to show up and help represent the Razorbacks at an SEC event!

SEC Logo Bonnie & Clydes (inside the Hilton)
1800 Highway 26 East
Grapevine, TX 76051

DFW SEC Intramurals

SECIt is once again time to start registering teams for the DFW SEC Intramurals. We have several Razorbacks on the teams, but we can always use some more! So check out the page and contact the correct person in charge of the sport that you want to play, and get involved!

GDRC-Header.png