Ark at Rutgers Watch Party Tomorrow!

Webmaster, GDRC

Sep 20, 2013, 12:33:10 PM9/20/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com

September 20, 2013

Ark Football at Rutgers
Saturday, September 21 @ 2:30pm

The Hogs are 3-0 and now they head to New Jersey for their first road game as they take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.  Is anyone else seeing all the posts of people who are up in NY and feeling as jealous as I am? At least we can get together here locally and watch the Hogs take the field with fellow Hog fans!! So join us tomorrow at one of the 3 watch parties in the DFW area. Remember to get there EARLY so that we can take over the entire restaurant!

GDRC Watch Party Headquarters:

GDRC Logo  Buffalo Wild Wings
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
(972) 701-9464

Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

Arkansas Alumni Logo  Mason Bar
2701 Guillot St.
Dallas, TX 75204
(214) 220-0227

Arkansas Alumni Logo  Time Out Tavern
5101 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX
(214) 956-9552

Ticket Exchange

Be sure and check out the GDRC Ticket Exchange section. We have had lots of people looking to both buy and sell tickets, and you can find their information - or add your own - right here!