Happy Hour & Kickoff Party Info

Webmaster, GDRC

Jul 23, 2013, 12:53:10 PM7/23/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
July 23, 2013

Arkansas Happy Hour
Thursday, July 25 @ 6:00pm

Join us for the Dallas Chapter of the Arkansas Alumni Association Happy Hour. This event is open to alumni, fans, friends, and just anyone who wants to come hang out with us! This month's location is:

Arkansas Alumni Logo  Time Out Tavern
5101 W. Lovers Ln.
Dallas, TX 75209
(214) 956-9552

For more information please contact the Dallas Chapter.

DFW SEC Kickoff Party!!
Thursday, August 22, 2013 @ 6pm

SEC LogoCollege Football is almost here, and that means it is time for a HUGE SEC Kickoff Party!!!  Get full details on the DFW SEC Fans website, and then RSVP on the Facebook Event (not required, but helps us get a head count).

Our goal is to have 1,000 people there, and we are well on our way to getting those numbers confirmed with about a month to go.  But we need lots of Hog fans to be in attendance so that when we make noise (aka, when we Call the Hogs), it will be really loud!

       WE NEED LOTS OF HOG FANS TO BE THERE!

Ark Football vs Louisiana
Saturday, August 31 @ TBD

GDRC Logo  Buffalo Wild Wings
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
(972) 701-9464

Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

Ticket Exchange

Be sure and check out the GDRC Ticket Exchange section. We have had lots of people looking to both buy and sell tickets, and you can find their information - or add your own - right here!

GDRC-Header.png