Hogs take on #3 Michigan

Webmaster, GDRC

Dec 7, 2012, 3:48:19 PM12/7/12
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
December 7, 2012
Arkansas Basketball vs #3 Michigan -- NEW LOCATION!!
Saturday, December 8 @ 11:00am

Sorry about the 2nd email this week, but because of the location we want to make sure everyone is informed!

Come join as we watch the Hogs take on the #3 Michigan Wolverines. We are headed back to Buffalo Joe's again since we have again been guaranteed audio to the game. They will also have $.60 wings for us again - and people have said that they are good & meaty!

So if you plan to join us, please take note of where we will be!

GDRC Logo Buffalo Joe's
3636 Frankford Road
Suite 390
Dallas, Texas 75287

2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
Friday, December 14 @ 8:00pm

Join the DFW SEC Fans Group Friday, December 14th at 8:00pm at The Londoner in Uptown for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! Feel free to invite your friends!

SEC LogoThe Londoner
2909 Thomas Ave
Dallas, Texas 75204

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, December 20 @ 6:00pm

Expand your network beyond just the Razorbacks by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer, hosted this month by Georgia!

This month is also our 4th Annual Toy Drive, which is our 2nd charity event of the year and a great opportunity to show the DFW area what the SEC is all about as we give toys to the Toys For Tots program.

SEC Logo

Park Tavern Dallas

8166 Park Lane, C310

Dallas, Texas 75231

DFW SEC Intramurals

SECIt is once again time to start registering teams for the DFW SEC Intramurals. We have several Razorbacks on the teams, but we can always use some more! So check out the page and contact the correct person in charge of the sport that you want to play, and get involved!

GDRC-Header.png