DFW Watch Parties & Mixers!

Webmaster, GDRC

Jan 8, 2013, 5:34:27 PM1/8/13
to gdrc...@googlegroups.com
GDRC-Header.png
January 8, 2013
Arkansas Basketball vs Texas A&M
Wednesday, January 9 @ 8:00pm

Time to renew a Southwest Conference Basketball rivalry - and start a new Southeastern Conference rivalry - as we take on Texas A&M for the first time since leaving the old SWC!!  WE WILL HAVE AUIDIO FOR THE GAME!  So come join us at Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison, located about one block west of the Dallas North Tollway in Addison, TX, on the South side of Belt Line.

GDRC Logo Buffalo Wild Wings (GDRC HQ)
5000 Belt Line Road #100
Dallas, TX 75254-6752
972-701-9464
Mention Home Team Advantage Team "B" (7 days a week),
and a kick back is given to the GDRC!

All-SEC Fund Raiser
Arkansas Basketball vs Vanderbilt
Saturday, January 12 @ 12:00pm - 9:00pm

Come join as for an all-SEC, all-day Basketball watch party for charity benefitting the Kentucky Pediatric Oncology Clinic for children with cancer. Christie's will be donating a portion of the money spent between the hours of 12 pm and 9 pm, and donation buckets will also be around for those who wish to donate.

The Razorbacks take on Vanderbilt at 5:00pm. So come all day, or just for our game, but come watch with us and help support a good cause!

SEC Logo Christie's Sports Bar
2811 McKinney Avenue
Suite 22
Dallas, Texas 75204

DFW SEC Mixer
Thursday, January 17 @ 6:00pm

Expand your network beyond just the Razorbacks by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer, hosted this month by Alabama!

For those of you out West, this is a great time to show up and help represent the Razorbacks at an SEC event!

SEC Logo Bonnie & Clydes (inside the Hilton)
1800 Highway 26 East
Grapevine, TX 76051

DFW SEC Intramurals

SECIt is once again time to start registering teams for the DFW SEC Intramurals. We have several Razorbacks on the teams, but we can always use some more! So check out the page and contact the correct person in charge of the sport that you want to play, and get involved!

GDRC-Header.png