DNS resolution persistence through client IP

Emilio Campos

Feb 10, 2017, 3:26:14 AM2/10/17
to gdnsd
HI guys, we have a web service replicated in two diferent datacenters, the service requires session persistence in order to keep the client in the same server where he enabled session, I wanted to know if there is a way in gdnsd to responds the same IP to the same client along a especified time.

Regards

Emilio Campos

Apr 8, 2017, 2:56:24 PM4/8/17
to gdnsd
Hi guys any help in this line  will be appreciated even if it is not supported yet

Thanks

El viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017, 9:26:14 (UTC+1), Emilio Campos escribió:
HI guys, we have a web service replicated in two diferent datacenters, the service requires session persistence in order to keep the client in the same server where he enabled session, I wanted to know if there is a way in gdnsd to respond the same IP to the same client along an especified time.

Regards