Programming opportunity

eng. mk Walusimbi

Oct 10, 2015, 3:14:40 PM10/10/15
to GDG Nairobi
Hallo all,

Andela is currently recruiting programmers. You can apply or kindly let anyone interested apply through this class iv applications

Andela is a new kind of technology partner for Fortune 500s and startups. Blending the best of outsourcing and in-house hiring, Andela integrates full-time genius-level remote software developers into your team. Our mission is to transform the global technology landscape by connecting top employers with untapped talent around the world, and we are proud to work with global enterprises like Microsoft and startups like 2U and Udacity.